Saturday, May 24, 2008

damn sleepy~

current condition: sleepy and tired...

its been like this for past 2 weeks. there are alot of things to be done and its just not enuf time to finish them all. Lucky now left me 1 more assignment to start...but be happy 1st, cos the due date is the day after 2mr... lucky (again) the lecturer let us to submit up to 2 days late... hehehe.... hope i can finish it well. its just abit hard...but not the hardest... ^^

Yesterday, i slept at 7 AM and woke up again at 11.30 tp prepare for class. Wat a day. I need to do assignments and in the same time i oso need to think about the others. Man, lucky i'm still well now and not being sick. ^^

Now i need to rush my assignment again... but dun worry, i will enjoy myself... haha....

oh ya, i wan to thank some of my fren for encouraging to let it go.... ya, i know, it will be hard, but i think i can handle it aldy.... hehe....

anyway, lets continue our assignments..... i mean my assignment... haha.... gud luck and take care....(man... my housemates are very loud now....damn it...what do u think the time now??? => 4.35 AM)

H42

PS: current favorite quote=> "it does not worth it, u know?".... ^^

No comments: