Sunday, June 29, 2008

36th post...

36th post...dunno wat to post... but i feel like want to post sumtin cos i dunno wat to do now... hahaha... the time its 12.58 AM.... soon will go to bed....cos later will go with family...u know...as usual, sunday is family day... ^^

typed 2 and half paragraph....and deleted all of them..... see? i just dunno how to put my words so that no one will feel offence, hard feeling and bored.... and in the end, i think i will just keep it myself.... hehehehe......

today i went to my junior high school to get my sister report... and she's passed.... congrats sis...keep it up!!! ^^....
then in the afternoon, i went to mall to had my hair cut and had some kind of reunion with all of frens.... hehe... too bad i din take any picture of it..... mayb next time....

ok la...wanna sleep aldy.... still looking forward for great holiday.... hehehe.....and for this moment... my favorite quote is....Yesterday is history. Tomorrow is mystery. Today is gift, so we called it ‘present’. (Kungfu Panda, 2008).... taken from chandra's blog which is quoted from Kungfu Panda....... ehehhee


H42

No comments: