Monday, July 14, 2008

new sem is in the house..hehe

This is it. New sem.my 4th sem in monash uni. too bad i still cant get an HD. ya, u heard me rite, my result was out and i din get any HD..instead, i got a C for my bus stat (the so called easy subject by many). damn....anyway, lucky i dun have any fail.hehehe....

so.. since coming back to malaysia, i've been busy with alot of works, especially moving things and cleaning up things...hehe.... however, we did went to watch movie. we watched The Journey To The Center Of The Earth... and its in 3D. ya, its my 1st experience in watching 3D movie. altho it made my eyes abit tired, but its fun...hehe...

huamp..... damn... abit sleepy aldy... the time is 1.43 AM. and suddenly i'm not in the mood of doing anything... mayb the next sem is approaching but my room and my things are still not complete yet... :(..... will settle everything this week and moving on with the new sem.. .this sem is gonna be tough... i dunno, i just feel like dat... ^^

ok la... wanna go sleep aldy.. this time need to watch my computer usage.. u know, PC consumes electricity very fast as if it is drinking it... haha...ok la, cya and lets welcome the new sem....and proudly say " I WILL DEFEAT U!!!!!!!!!!!" (^^)


H42

No comments: