Tuesday, August 12, 2008

afraid of sumtin.......

Well, I don’t know why lately I feel like I’m very afraid of something. Maybe it is because I don’t have faith in my next assignment. I of course almost have done my assignment to be due this week. And next week’s assignment, I have been doing since yesterday. Then you would think that, there is nothing to be afraid of.

Well, I do have something to be afraid of. It is next assignment: Networking. I am still wondering what protocol I should choose. Still trying to find some idea. Other thing is PHP. My tutor showed some of those crazy coding and guess what? It’s almost similar with Java!! Oh no... I was having goosebump right away. Well, not that worse la, but I do have some bad memory regarding Java programming. I got 54 for my 1st semester and 66 for my 2nd. I personally still think that this is NOT good. NOT AT ALL. Man.. hopefully I could get through this especially this condition is getting worse by all senior’s experiences which can’t even finished the whole PHP assignment completely.... hmmmm... Anyways this is it. Just wanna put some post here. Hehe...

Hmmm, I think I’m gonna search through Wikipedia for my protocol thingy. Will crash like 15 minutes later.. ^_^...so see ya~

H42

No comments: