Sunday, November 15, 2009

Post Exam Refeshing Part 1

Well... here it is. The moment that I have been waiting for. The last 3 months holiday that will set me fatter on next semester...... ehem!... I mean next year, I am taking summer class you know. :) Anyways, for quick recap, my score with Monash during this exam is 1-2 for Monash. Damn. I had hard time to study as I was kinda not in the mood to study and...well..... lazy... haha.... Anyhow, I never aim to get high mark so.... be prepare for the worst..... :)

Nevermind about the exam, as it is done so there is nothing I could do. :)

Well, now for the post exam refreshing part. There are quite alot of things planned already but I don't know whether all of those will be done or not. Well, at least we already had refreshing moment yesterday at 14 Nov. 2009. Ya, we went to Genting Highlands. Me, Jimz, CF, Edi, Yustian, Firman, Ameq, Colin and Vee. One word to describe the trip. FUN!. We had crazy moment and took alot of photos although I paid 59 rm and rode 2 or 3 rides as I am abit afraid with my heart so I refrained from riding some heart pumping rides... XD

Anyways, we had to go from outdoor and indoor theme park twice as it was raining twice. Yes, we were having fun at the outdoor, and there was the rain. We moved to indoor theme park. After the rain stopped, we went outside to have some fun again, and there again, another rain. Looks like we were told to have some fun at outdoor and when it was enough, we were "forced" to go to outdoor. Well, at least in indoor theme park we played bumper car. Love it so much. And ferris wheel (two times!!!). :D :D :D.......

Hmmm..... I suddenly lost all my creativity of telling story...... I am lack of idea now... .Damn..... I think I need some inspiration...... Will update later...:D

H42

(photo will need to wait)

No comments: