Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Some comments of morning activities in Singapore.....part 1?

Here I am. In McDonalds waiting for Aeroline bus going back to Sunway. ETA is around 1.30 PM. For the first time I board MRT as early as 6 AM! And boy! I saw alot, ALOT of students at junior high school age boarding it as well. For me, it's really damn morning u know? And there are not only those students but also workers and troops (or many NS participants?). Some of them even still tucking their head here and there. Perhaps extra sleeps are needed? :P

And other common thing that I can see is half of them are wearing headphone. This brings me back to yesterday which my old friend told me. It can get very lonely boarding MRT alone from workplace or school back to home. So he purchase a music player to accompany him. Well, he used "penyambung hidup" or u can say life saver. Well, it is THAT lonely. Hopefully I can endure with this kind of situation as I just experienced 1 week in Singapore. There are alot of weeks waiting for me to spend wisely. Hmph! Wisely uh? Let's see then. :P

1 cup of tea and 1 cup of coffee as breakfast! Wow. This is big breakfast man! Haha. Tried McGriddles with egg meal. Tell you what. It is a hot meal. Literally. Lol. It tastes like pancake with sausages and egg. Quite unique but i feel the usual breakfast English muffin is much better. The pancake tastes abit sweet as according to what I read, it is infused with syrup. Well, overall, it has unique taste. :) Another thing that I could conclude from looking at people here. They do love Big Breakfast. Half of them are eating them now. LOL. Abit different with Malaysia which I saw more burger than the big breakfast which tastes okay okay. :P

Anyways, here goes the post. Will be posting another random thing after I have some inspirations. :P

H42

No comments: