Sunday, July 4, 2010

Funny feeling

There is one time, when I thought that I have already settle my feeling to being independent, accepting that we have to separate.

But in the end

I cried.....

so much....

so loud.....

so speechless.....

Somehow I don't even know how I was able to cry like that. It was the 1st time I cried as much as that night. For everyone that 1st time seeing me being such a crybaby like that, pardon me. :P

Somehow, I realize that during my stay in Singapore, I really do miss you all but I just did not notice it until now. I wish, I could stay longer, but as one of my friend said, life must go on.

In the end, I hope that was not good bye but a see ya moment. I believe we will be able to meet again in the future and have fun together again.

H42

P.S. There are 3 new albums that I will post in the FB. Just wait and see. :)

2 comments:

Dee said...

"Life goes on, and it's only gonna make me strong."

from Life Goes On - Le Ann Rimes

yennywillyana. said...

JIA YOU HAR. YOU'RE NOT ALONE :)