Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Bachelor of Information Technology and System obtained!

This is the moment! My name is officially 2 words. LOL! Hartanto, BITS. Great night and great surprise. All in all, I want to thank my parents, sister, and all of my friends for supporting me from start of this journey till the end of the journey of obtaining a scroll stating I am officially a Bachelor. Yay! Anyways, 2 more days and I will be back to home sweet home for the 1st time during this year. Kinda excited for it. :D In the end, I want to say thanks for everyone and good luck for those that are still struggling through their university course. All I can say, be hardworking and enjoy! You will miss university life once you get over it :)

H42

1 comment:

Dee said...

nice pict! =)
congratz ko! =)
sorry cannot make it to your convo the other day...