Monday, December 12, 2011

just a wish

While waiting for colleague to come at the morning, my mind is running wild, once again. Well too many times already to be honest. It is just a simple idea...a wish to be exact. This wish has been rooting in my mind and is trying to kill my mind since then. I really wish...... hmmm... sigh.... why? When I want to update this blog, I wish to put it here but when it is time for me to type them in, I feel reluctant, pain, sad, agony and many things that words could not describe...

well, after taking some courage, let me tell you my wish for this month.

Can we go back being together again?
I promise I will try to meet up with your expectation again....

Dang. There you go. My wish, a wild one but perhaps, it is just imposibble.......

ya.... imposibble....

H42

1 comment:

~Jimz 陳~ said...

not being rude but its not impossible since you write it as "imposibble" =)

cheers, your wish will come true one day

=D