Wednesday, February 6, 2008

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR

Yay!!! Today is the day. I will go to other place…. Maybe Spore but dunno… hehehe….but apparently my mom took my passport…. Hmmm….. looks like it will b Spore. Anyways, I will b heading to airport around 4 PM… now it is 3 PM…. Sigh……. Need to wait so long ar…… waited for one whole day aldy…. Hehehe…..

However, I am very confused and having weird feeling as 2 days ago I disappointed someone…. Hope I won’t repeat it again…….. anyway just let it flow…. Hoping the best will happen…. :)….

So …… b4 I click publish post button, I wanna wish everybody “HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR”…. Hehe… I will be back to post things I do in this holiday next week. Expect a new post around 14 or 15 February 2008…. Hehehe…

Ok la… c u in next post or I can say next week…. (^_^)…… (yay!!!! Hong pau na lai!!!!! … LOL)

No comments: