Monday, February 4, 2008

Finished my busy week!! yay!!

Yo…after a busy week, now I’m busy updating my blog… : P… anyway this blog will b another blog with quite numbers of photos…. As I said b4 I attended English Contest that was held by my high school. For ur information this event is an annual event of my high school. And I was at Monash stand and Jim and Chan were at Sunway stand as they spent more time in Sunway than I did. We also did some presentation in the morning to 2nd and 3rd year student…. But too bad I didn’t get the photos… but its gud anyway although I didn’t talk much. Well….not as much as Jim and Chan did.. : P….

So after a busy week (Tuesday to Thursday), we took rest and went to Hoki 88 to play pool, my favorite “sport”… haha…. The game was so god damn hilarious…. Never play so funny and a lot of miracle or I could say lucky shots…. Anyway after that on Saturday, we went to talk show at Aryaduta Hotel (btw I aldy 4 years never been there). Although not many ppl were there, we were online with Gress FM. I talked a little bit la…but not really important and I was so nervous…. Lol…….

jim and ms.ai lin were so serious.... hehe

this is wat happen when he is in bored....Sudoku!!!!


but then when he knows that i wanna take his pict, he took pose...swt

now chan and jim are in serious mode... lol

me at monash stand...notice i had my hair cut.... hehe

from left: chandra, lidya, yelia, jimmy and me

The following day, we were again standing behind stand. Now Jim and Chan also helping me in Monash stand. The bad thing was I did not eat all the pastry…. Looks so yummy….arrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!..... we were there from morning to night… I was so tired… but I enjoy it…. As I never do this… hehe….. anyway no need to put more craps… let the pictures speak for themselves…. : )…….

2 amateur model....LOL

i'm in polite mode....swt...jus kidding... infront of me is head of education..... i think.....lol

jim and ms mong(dunno how to pronounce her name) look at jim...he is so full of spirit... u kno y??? see how pretty she is??? hahaha....

although busy, narcism is a must....to release stress.... :P

after the expo..... all the students helpers, IES staffs and uni representatives

No comments: