Friday, October 24, 2008

couple hours before 1st exam....

This is it. The day when i have to vomit (wat a harsh word) everything that i learned for this semester. There are 4 vomit-ing (again, another harsh word used) days. 24, 29, 3 and 4. Hopefully I can do well and have a well deserved holiday.. :D...

hmmmm....

currently, still reviewing this dreadful networking. I cant even finished reviewing the materials. Damn~... Hopefully by 10 AM, I should be able to finish everything. But then , I have some probs:
1. My speed of reviewing is slow...
2. There are alot of things to be memorised~~~
3. I AM HUNGRY~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hahahhaa....


Anyway, gud luck for everyone that is in exam. And for the quote of the month is by my networking lecturer, Mr Tham Weng Kee.

"Everyday is a bonus. Use it well."

Dunno why those words leave some impression on me.... hmmmm.... I wonder.....


OK lar, gonna back to the materials..... cya....

H42

No comments: