Thursday, October 30, 2008

not feeling well....

Current time : 3.16 AM. FIT 2002 lecture note still stuck at the same lecture. Mayb because I am not feeling well today. Lucky my FIT 1011 exam was okay altho some unexpected questions came out. Anyway, now I have no confident with the other 2 exams. FIT 2002 and FIT 2028. The latter is a killer. I am always not very good in programming. Hopefully the questions will not be very hard.....

Btw, I just realized that next week by this time, I aldy get my holiday. My almost-4-months holiday. yay~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
hahaha...... Hopefully I can do exam well... :D


So this is it. Guess the next post will be how the exams are. And hopefully it will be a happy post..... U will be able to tell by looking at the title later...:D

ok lar, gonna read abit then go sleep.


H42

No comments: