Sunday, November 9, 2008

I AM FREEEEEEEEEEE

This is it. I am done with my exam. And now left with 4 months holiday. It is plenty of time, yet i dunno wat to do with it. Anyway, i dun want to think about it 1st. Let's recap what happen to my exam.

1. FIT 2019

It was not that hard but I did not manage to finish all of the materials. However it is also lucky because the one that I studied (which is the sample exam) were the questions. Anyway, hopefully I will not fail this one (which I think I should not.. :D )

2. FIT 1011

IT IS EASY. BUT, I made some silly mistakes…. And hopefully I will get my 1st HD for this.. :D

3. FIT 2002

It is unexpectedly easier due to its similarity with sample exam. It is a copy paste from sample exam I can say. Even the number of the questions. OMG. I wished I just studied that sample exam. Anyway, lucky I did quite okay. Hopefully again, I score a D for this. Or maybe a HD… wow~ haha

4. FIT 2028

This is nightmare. Although I could do whole exam but I dunno whether it was right or not. And I think I did quite awful for some questions. T_T….. Hopefully I will not fail this…. (wishing for the best, prepare for the worst (Kiki,2008)) :D

So, here I am, in the so called well-deserved-holiday. I am free at last and I am going to Langkawi soon… in….. (counting…) 9 hours. In 9 hours I will be in Langkawi to start our journey in the island. :D… And I promise I will post about the trip.

So, I need to get some sleep. And see you guys in the next post… will post some pictures in the next one… :D

H42

No comments: