Wednesday, April 15, 2009

huamp.........

Just woke up because of Jimz, Chan and Edi that were struggling in waking me up...LOLZ.. anyway, thanks for ur generousity for waking me up.

Nothing much to do beside haven't taken bath yet as I am not really in the mood. Ya, the happiness that I had before has been sapped away by some people. I don't really want to publish those names or otherwise be ready for World War 3. LOL... Just let it be. Let it be sapped away. Hmmm... Anyways, don't worry because I am not bad mood or anything. Just not in the any particular mood. Thats all. ( I think the word "not really in the mood" in the 1st sentence is not that correct :) ).

Anyways, Its half of the midbreak aldy. Oh gosh, it goes so fast when it is holiday and so slow when it is not. We have been doing alot of things since start of it and there are still some plans for the other half of it. Well, at least this mid break is not as stress as the last semester one. And I am looking forward to Tarabuddy session this Saturday IF I don't have anything to do with my project. Speaking about project, I have to meet up with the client today. Sigh, what a great time to meet up as I need to turn down my friends' offer to go to watch movie. Sorry friends, job's calling. Cannot turn it down :(...

After typing a very long paragraph, I decided to erase it as it is not that approriate to be read by anyone anywhere and anytime. :D

Gotta take bath, (hatchiu!!!!!!!!!!! excuse me~), see ya in the next post :D

H42

No comments: