Thursday, April 9, 2009

Yay~~!!

Current mood: super high mood. Hahaha. I do not know why I am in such happy and high mood although recently there are problem here and there. It was started last week and I really hope it will last until the end of time. LOL.. Anyways, I am not even sure why I am in such mood, but I am assure you that it is not about love story. Haha...

Well, it is not that I am free from everything, no, I am still struggling with assignments. But, I don't really feel as much pressure as last semester. Well, hopefully this will last until this semester ends. :D

Anyways, it's 6th week and it means next week is mid break holiday. Wew, it is already half of the semester. After it, Swot Vac days and here we go again, EXAMS!!! And holidays!!! Oh gosh, everything feels so fast and next semester will be (hopefully) my last semester in Monash University. I havn't really decided what to do next, but I plan to try my luck in Singapore. And... and... and.... HUSH!!!!!! Not even half of the 5th semester, think so much already.. hahaha...

Okay, so I ran out of words you see... :P... So I guess I will just crash as later I have class at 10AM and it is the end of my week. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEE....

Oh ya, for your information, Jimz blog is starting to post something wiser...wakakaka... Sorry bro, I can't find any more suitable words... Try to pay some visit to his blog. I was touched by the father story. haha

Hmm... 1 more thing, it's for one of my best friend, "you can do it!! I know you can cope with it. And believe me, it is hard. So don't be down so much as everyone needs to learn to handle with it" ;)

Okay la.. gotta sleep...cya

h42

No comments: