Tuesday, June 9, 2009

BBQ Party 7th June 2009...

I had a very fun BBQ dinner last Sunday. It was the first time I am having a BBQ dinner. And as you can guess, I snapped A LOT of photos and I mean really alot. I snapped 310 photos for a 2 hour event. XD. What a record. The most photos I snapped before was during Langkawi trip. LOL. Anyways, the dinner had to be ended because there was light rain.

By the way, did I mention who was the event organizer? It was organized by *proudly present* Mr Leo. He threw the idea of having BBQ dinner as he will be leaving us next semester to continue his study in Australia. Anyways let the photos speak for themselves! :D
smoky sausages

Waiting~~

Apprantly somebody needs to chill his mouth as hot food is burning inside it :D

Okay, this is another one...:D

Well, not for this one...XD

Jai ho!! kinda...:D

Colin, Irlany and Fany...Colin looked enjoying BBQ-ing :D

4 girls.. :D

All the participants

Edi looks drunk while Farid is like "Bring it on! 1 more!"

Ameq and Nat

One of the expression of the week.... hm? of course the small one...XD

yeah...Mr Leo is ready for winter well.. at least for the top......XD

expression of the week!!

waaaaaaaaa.......

H42

No comments: