Saturday, June 20, 2009

Just another random post during exam period....

Saw alot of friend's blogs are updated, as I do not want to be left behind, here I am! Updating the blog with some crap post. XD

In less than 1 week, I am gonna have my holiday.........
.......

Some random guy/girl: errrr.......wait, Har, why are you talking about holiday? Aren't you having exams now?
Har: errrr..... Yes..... Why?
Some random guy/girl: Then go study then... Why are u still bothering updating your blog?
Har: hmmm.... well...because I am thinking abour holiday???? XD
Some random guy/girl: What? It is still 1 week away!! You still have 2 (two, dua, er, ning) freaking hard exams!! And here you still daydreaming about your holiday?????
Har: errr..... ya.....
Some random guy/girl: Ya somemore!!
Har: ya.....
Some random guy/girl: YA SOMEMORE AGAIN!!
Har: YA!!!!!
Some random guy/girl: ...............

Too bad... Looks like Har won. XD
Anyways, lets continue. What am I gonna write again? (Some random guy/girl: Exam!!!) Oh ya.... exam! So, my exam this time is not that easy either. Had my 1st exam on 17th and I was totally destroyed by it......(Some random guy/girl: eh? are you sure? Did you delete "was" and "by" from the sentence???? Har: no... look at it carefully!! XD)

Anyways, I am gonna have another one on 22nd and the third one on 25th. The preparation for my second exam is horrible or was it horibble? Haha.. The unit needs to be understood and does not need memorizing. It should be a bless for me who hate memorizing more than programming. Haha. FYI, I am moving very slowly from lecture to lecture only to find that I had to refer to the 1st lecture to reread again because I do not freaking understand the thing. :( :( :(......Anyhow, I have to finish this... so..... well..... good luck for me!! (geez... took me 1 minute to figure how to end this paragraph)...XD

The third one or the last one hopefully will not as hard as the 1st one although I am not betting 1000 RM on it. XD It is still a memorizing subject, but it is FUN. I love the subject although I snored in the class throughout the semester. XD Anyways, gonna review it ASAP after I am done with the 2nd exam.

Hmm..... wait a minute.... Should not I talking about holiday instead of exam???? (Some random guy/girl: *giggled*) Okay, so for holiday, I am gonna stay and not going back to hometown...... well thats all for now. XD

Oya, just now, surfed (haha, I used word "surf".... should use "browse") around my blog and reading all the old posts, man, Langkawi's trip still one of my fav. :D Well, it is not that frequent you see me clicking the Older Post link in the blog to read my whole 69 posts. I was quite moody today and ther are alot of things coming our in my head. Some of them are:

Is it okay for being so good and generous?
Is it okay for having so much patience that even one of my best friend told me that I have TONS of it???

It keeps bothering me and I found one of my favorite line that was forgotten in my surfing (again...should use browse...XD)

It does not worth it, you know?

I straight remembered and realized that it does not worth it to worry about it. Ya, I am myself. Too bad that I let those things polluting my brain for whole day..... :(.... Anyways, thats all for todays post. Honestly, I was planning to post the alit bit only and once I started typing it, it is a whole different thing. XD... Okay, so good luck for everyone... and have a well deserved holidays for those who have finished it.

H42

No comments: