Monday, December 17, 2007

2 weeks b4 2008 comes

Walao…..this holiday is getting worse and worse. After confirmed wun go anywhere in Christmas and New Year, my mom woke me up with another bad news which we will stay home while CNY. OMG, what a news… :P…. I was so….arrrrr!!!! I dunno wat to any more…… going to be crazy soon…… so bored…. Now I really wish I take summer and which I should…..

Anyway, I still hvnt decided what should I do for the rest 2 months. I was planning for learning photoshop, but hvnt bought the book yet….and I oso wanted to learn how to take good photos with digital camera….. oh ya….speaking camera made me remember about my handphone….sigh….. dunno what happen to me on this holiday. Well… I sold my N73 as my father (kind of) insisted me to use his N95 as he din use it much…so I used it lo…. But b4 a week, it spoiled…. Its screen went off and blank but the handphone still can be used (what the fruit?!)…. Then I remember that my 6270 oso like dat…the similarity of them is they have slide design….. so I took a conclusion that I cant use slide design handphone…. I still dunno wanna change to what…. But my dad (again, kind of) permit me to buy N82… (weeeee!!!! Yay!!!! Hahaha) anyway still dunno lar….as dat phone still new and expensive le….. still waiting…. Hehehe…so in this mean time, I’m back to my 6030 (the one that I bought after my 6270 spoiled and b4 I bought N73… hehe…. However dun put too much hope har….haha

And just realize when I was typing this blog, now left 14 days b4 2008 comes. Wow….its been a hard year for me… my result for these 2 sem were bad…its so bad until I really embarassed to talk about it with my fren rite now… anyway hope by the change of the year, my luck oso change…hahaha….. ok la…wanna watch tv again, if got nothing good, switch to PS2…haha…. So cya in the next post…

H42

No comments: