Monday, December 31, 2007

Welcome 2008!!!

Today is the last day of 2007. Its been a hard year for me but it also has good things though. Today is just like the usual day. Woke up to turn off my alarm at 8 AM and slept again until 11 AM. Hehe.. then woke up to brush teeth and had my breakfast / lunch. Then took bath as Jimmy came to fetch me up to go to Junita’s house. We chatted until 6 PM. Then at night I had dinner with my family. Well, I know its New Year eve and looks like we din have anything special to do. Hehe…. But its normal for us and I never complain… :)….

Anyway, just finished typing sms for frens. I used my old msg which is in my old phone. Lucky it still has the message. While searching for the message, I realize there are some messages from my ex. Those messages suddenly bring all the old memories into my mind again and it was so nice…. That time was so nice. But then I realize its just a past. Anyway not a big deal… I’m used to it aldy…. :)…

Speaking of phone, as I said in the last post, my N95 is aldy fixed. Its LCD spoiled…cost me a lot of money…damn…… then I sold it and I change it to N82… (yes…u heard me right)…. So happy…yay….yay…… LOL……

Well, I’m typing this at 11.09 PM…around 51 minutes to 2008….. this year (2007) is just a hard year for me. But I wun down and I wun let down anyone that put hope at me. I will try my best next year which will be 50 minutes away….hehehe…. hope me and all ppl are healthy and can be success next year… and dun forget to remember that there is always a hope…so try the best u can do….

Speaking of hope… I think I will go to Malaysia during Chinese New Year… hehehe….. but its not a bad thing to stay at home during CNY anyway….. lets see next year…. (47 minutes away)….

Hmmm….. I dunno wat should I say anymore…..its still 46 minutes away from 2008…..hahaha….. It just like yesterday when I spent my New Year eve at Jakarta….this year is started by a happy news that I’m accepted in Monash and I dun need to continue CIMP (which was very fun). And I was having hibernation for 2 months. On Chinese New Year, I was “sentenced” to use specs…. But no big deal, I’m used to it now, in fact, I keep thinking that the specs changes my appearance abit….hahaha…. then I went through Monash alone and its quite hard. I was down couple times and almost gave up. Luckily all my frens encourage me to do better…and at last I passed everything although its not really gud…. Then i start my 2nd sem with a lot of CIMP frens. I did better than last sem now as I’m getting used to university system. And I scored better than last time but still not gud enough…… wish I could do better for my assignments…. Anyway, here I am!!! Hoping doing better than last time on next sem… ^^

Anyway, its 30 minutes to 2008….i think I’m gonna take sumtin to eat….haha…..anyway, Happy New Year 2008!!!!

H42

No comments: