Sunday, December 23, 2007

And there goes my little hope....

Yesterday (22 Dec) was just like another day plus a bad news. Its my sis’s holiday is just until 7th Jan. I was so….arrrgggggg…. its too short… anyway wondering why I’m angry… because yesterday, my parents said that we will go to another country for holiday IF there is enough time. My sis holiday just made it impossible as there is no enough time….. DAMN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! That made me has no mood since I wake up until the end of the day….. I keep saying stupid holiday as usually it ends on 2nd week so students will start their semester on 3rd week…sigh…. Cannot say anymore….. So angry and so disappointed as that little hope is now gone….. Furthermore this monitor is showing wrong color….. I think the red component is spoiled as it shows red as black….. Now it shows bluish color…. Now with the monitor like this, I cant use photoshop….. (T_T)… sigh….

Anyway these two weeks I already watched 2 good movies which are I Am Legend and National Treasure… hehe…. The 1st is damn nice… next mayb The Golden Compass, hehehe…. Hope it will be here b4 the end of the year… :) …

Btw I begin to hate some advertisements in TV (bcos too much watch tv mayb?? Hehe) as they repeat too many times in 1 segment of commercial break (3 in 1 break?? Long one some more)… its so frustating… another thing I begin to hate is bad dubbing…. Stupid dubber…dunno how to show expression (mana ekspresi ny???=>taken from advertisement haha...)... Lucky not many movies have dubbing, most of them use English voice and indo substitle which I prefer (VERY much)... Hehehe…

Now, 23rd dec……… (……….)…….. oh ya!!! My mom’s bdae…..Happy bdae mom!!!! Hope all of ur wishes come true…. Hehehe…… (But I still dunno wat to buy as present…oh no….. (>.<)…)

Almost 1 AM now, I dunno wat to do le……lazy to sleep so early… (ya..u heard me rite, its not my sleep time) FYI my sleep time is around 1.30 AM… hahaha….mayb wanna watch TV… hope can find sumtin good….. Hehehe….or mayb just listen to some songs….lucky speakers are still okay although the right and left sound are reverse….haha…. strange rite?? I dunno how the technician plug the cable….mayb wrong side…but dunno….

Anyway will try to enjoy day like there is nothing happened…. Hope next week will be better… 2 days b4 Christmas…and around a week b4 2008…. Cannot wait until new year…hehehe….. (dunno why…cannot explain… :P…. ) so cya in the next post….

H42

No comments: