Wednesday, January 9, 2008

1 week of 2008...nice start..haha

Well….after went back from Spore, I had headache for 2 days. Lucky nothing happen and its gone aldy so dun worry :)…. Well, like usual, back to home, back to boredom…. But at least now I got a thing to do which is playing haha…..i’m playing Final Fantasy 12 now. Hope I can finish it b4 I go back to Malaysia.

Oh ya, speaking going back, I have 1 month left. I should b at malay around Chinese New Year or mayb 1 week after it. So be ready Malaysia, I will be there soon…. Hahaha…..

This week is started with kinda sweet thing… but left me with unexplained feeling… (it was unsettled…now unexplained…hahaha)… I feel like I’m having crush….hahaha…. but dunno…. Hope it wun disturb me like last year….anyway, I’m not having trouble with it, in fact I’m quite happy that I’m still normal…..(SWT!!!!!!!! LMAO)……

Hmmm…… dunno wat to write here……oh ya…I checked my allocation subjects…. some classes are clashed….damn…they are my compulsory subjects…. hope there wun b any clashes as it is not openned yet…I just happen to check it …mayb its still pending… dunno…. Hope they change it….. but one thing I kno for sure, looks like I will have class from Monday to Friday…. (>_<)….. last time was so nice…. Tuesday and Friday no class…(yay!!!) ……hope can get one day off… (^_^)……

After this mayb wanna watch tv for awhile..looks like the movie is nice…hehe….anyway, hope the best happen and wish u have a good holiday…make sure to use it well….as it left with 1 month and for othes that aldy study, gud luck for ur sem, hope u can do ur best…hehehe…

(turn on tv, leave the comp on as my sis wanna use for awhile…hehehe)

H42

No comments: