Sunday, January 20, 2008

untitled.....as i dun have idea for now

Wah…so many days aldy I din update… I was so lazy to update.. haha… anyway, next week will be a nice week hopefully, I will explain later….

This week is like the usual week… nothing special happened but wait…mayb watching “Kawin Kontrak” can be considered as a fun day although we did nothing after dat…hehe…but seriously the movie was very fun and entertaining although its ending was quite off from the topic which is too bad…. I still think that “Quickie Express” is better….hahahaha.. and today we played table tennis in Jim’s house. I got bullied like the usual but at least there is sumtin we can do and it was hilarious also….haha….

Anyway next week will b fun (again, hopefully)… started with (again mayb) we will go to IES (my education agent) to talk about what we will do on 2nd n 3rd Feb. But I’m sure its about attending monash stand in education fair at Aryaduta Hotel. We (chan, jim n me) will act as source of information for students that want to enter monash…. Another one is kinda only for me as next week Naruto manga n Bleach will be very interesting…can’t wait anymore….arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr…………… anyway this month is gonna over soon in 2 weeks…. February is coming….Chinese New Year is coming…. …yay!!!! Got a lot of plans for next month….some are top secret…. XD……

Oh ya, speaking of CNY, mayb I will not celebrate it in my hometown…as my mom said its really troublesome to celebrate here….mayb we will go to malay or other place…. I will update my blog and tell u for sure…. So….here is a piece of the plan…. If I go to malay, I will go to my place straight away after my parent go home. And if I din go malay, I will go back to malay with jim around 18th Feb. I will update again this small fragment of my plan… hehehehe

Anyway this is my to-do list until I back to malay:

  1. Finish my FF12 (spent 20+ hours still not half of the game yet)
  2. Fixing a hole in my teeth…(damn….. hopefully the dentist will fix it on this Tuesday)
  3. Settle my timetable allocation. Currently it has clash here and there…. Got a lot of suggestions for what to take….. now waiting for frens who want to take that subj oso….so that I’m not a lonely guy…hehehehhehe)
  4. Eat durian….ahahaha
  5. Dunno…mayb will go on…wakakkaa

anyway...just receive a gud news....yay!!! too bad its not for public consumption...wakakaka

H42

No comments: