Sunday, January 27, 2008

Busy Week........

This post will contain some of my plan for next month and next week as well… hehehe….. so mayb this post will kinda short…but hopefully I will get too much into it and type too long….LOL…

Well…. Let’s start with next week….. Start from Tuesday to Friday we will go to English Contest that was hold in my high school. We (of course 3 of us…) will be sitting behind Monash stand in Education Expo, which is annual event, that always held in EC. And if we get tired, we will go around and see the competition….. hehehe….. Anyway, on 2nd n 3rd February which is next week, we will be at Aryaduta Hotel. On 2nd, we will b having dinner together… (Looks fun…hehe…) and a talkshow in radio station which we will be the info source (looks horrible……hahaha)… …and on 3rd, we will be, again, sitting behind Monash stand in Education Fair there. So in other word, next week will be packed with a lot of things….. Looks fun….. And I’m looking forward for it…hehehe

Okay…that is for next week, for next month, which is b4 7 February, which Chinese New Year. On 5th evening, mayb we will leave Pekanbaru to Batam….hehehe….. or mayb Spore……. Still not sure because my parents still dun wan to reveal too much info…. I smelled sumtin fishy here…..hehehe….

Oh ya..Today there is a big news…a national news…. Our second president passed away…. The Smiling General has gone… hope he can rest in peace. Anyway hope his family live peacefully after this…..

Btw,….i’m still having cold…. Oh no….. dunno y……can’t get well…..hoping 2mr will b well like the usual…mayb bcos I kept sleep late…but I dun think 1 AM is late….hmmmmmmm….. but no more sneeze though…hehe… oh ya…..forgot to tell u guys…I will b back to Malaysia on 19th February….. I will b back with Jim, Jonhny, and Arie. Mayb Tania will go with us…but I feel the chances are VERY low….hahaha….

Hmmm….. btw… kinda sumtin that cross my mind just now…. I had my hair cut today… but I dun kno y…I put my photo there…and looks like no one notice….lol……not a big deal la…. Just wanna put sumtin here… :P…..

Ok la….i think I listed everything aldy…..er….not everything tho….some are top secrets….LOL…….anyway mayb I will post some photos when we were doing our job…..hehe…ok la…cya man…..

No comments: