Thursday, April 17, 2008

Confusing and Stress Moment...

these couple weeks will be the most stressful moment in this semester...start from this week... there are alot of works to be done.... somemore i need to keep up with the lecture so that i dun have any difficulty in doing all assignments.....zzzzzzzzzzzz

anyway, hope i can finished everything in time....its just too much to handle in my opinion.... too many things crossing in my mind right now, this hour, this minute, this moment.... arrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.... y i like to think so much??? zzzzzzzzzzz

the main headache is again of course networking.... its group work now, and i feel like i dunno anything.... feel so useless... thats y now trying to keep up with the lecture and trying my best read all materials..... another headache is SAD a.k.a system analysis & design... hehe... i even hvnt started assignment 1b....arrrrrrrr......... y there are so many things to do??? this is MADNESS!!!!!!! another headache is my ebus assignment 1 score.... i score 27/40 which is C..... hix hix... y so low.... i was so speechless when i saw my score... my fren said dun b like dat..its not the end of the world... ya i know its not... but then still all my hardwork only got 27 of 40.... sigh.....

sigh.... our main door broken again... somebody kicked it until the lock broke.... i think he wanted to be bruce lee but he cannot... so he try to do it to the door...lolz... anyway i need to report to maintenance again...sigh......

huamp............. sleepy......... stress........... confuse.......... feel so tense now.... damn... hope i can do well for my networking group as i feel like clueless as my other group members are smart one....

so...wish me luck k?? i will need it very badly..... :)

k la...
gonna continue reading networking...

H42

No comments: