Sunday, April 6, 2008

lazy~...

I'm damn lazy now.... can't concentrate for my assignment.....imagine.... 6 hour only got 30 words???? WTF?!... LOL...... anyway trying to do it now anyway...but dun hope too much...there are just too many distractions... and u kno, i'm not a guy that can focus 100% to one thing.... LOLZ..... but i'm trying my best anyway....

er........ dunno wat to say anymore...i feel like i'm getting bored with this blog...mayb wanna change some skin...but not sure....no time la........................ wanna change my fs oso cannot..... aish..... later la....mayb i will have some time to change here and there...so it will be a bit more fresh....hehehe.....

anyway.... i'm abit emo recently..... thx to some of my fren that were trying to comfort me.... mayb i was too confidence that i cud overcome some probs...but then in the end, its me that end up in misery.... so...
hmmmm
hmmmmmm


dunno la...suddenly feel this post is abit stupid and useless....mayb just wanna do sumtin while i'm stuck.....hehehe
ok la
back to assignment!!!


H42

No comments: