Saturday, April 12, 2008

left one more assignment for this week!!! yay!!

guess wat, i had 3 assignments due this week. 2 reports and 1 quiz. finished 2 of them and left me with 1 report. the report should be easy but, the problem is it is based on audio file. the quality of the file is a bit okay, but what and how they are talking is the problem. but then i think mayb my english sux... (well..somebody mentioned it anyway to me..)... i've been listening to it for 10 or more times.... still i still cant identify what they are talking...LOL

anyway, i did the script aldy and i got one from my fren (thx michael and JY, ur script help me alot)... so wish me to finished it later (saturday) and submit it right away.... :)

oh ya, if the time allows, i will have my hair cut. i feel like cutting my hair for so long time aldy.... hope i cud have it cut later... ;)... and on sunday, again, if the time allows us, we will go to PC fair... i decided to buy 1 external HDD, 1 RAM, USB hub and earphone (its not 100% yet, but at least, i think i will buy a RAM as it is quite cheap now)...

hmmmm....... btw, if u look at my previous posts, i was depressed... ya... i was.... but now i realized that i am not supposed to be like dat.... so... now i'm trying to enjoy my life now.... hehehe...

speaking of enjoying life.... i dun think monash support it...lolz...as i got 2 BIG (HUGE) assignments.... and one of them will be the hardest ever i faced...damn.... i need to read damn alot as i dun really familiar with Linux and its command.... anyone can teach me??? i will be very grateful... ^^

ok la...back to assignment now.... huamp...sleepy~....

H42

No comments: