Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Holiday!!

At last, here it comes, the so called well-deserved holiday. I had a bad day with the 1st and the last exam and wishing for the best for them. LOL. Luckily I am okay with the 2nd one. In fact I was wishing that the 2nd one will be our last so that our exam period will be ended with happy ending. :D... too bad real life is not that as easy as walking in the park. :P

Anyways, what is done is done and let's look forward to next semester. And I am looking forward to my 3 weeks holiday starting today, 1st July. It was started on 26th June by Annita's lunch to celebrate her birthday. Thanks Ann, like the lunch. Snapped hell lot of picture for 2 hour event. And on the same day, we had farewell dinner with Tina and Steffi. They will be leaving to Australia to continue their study there. I wish u a very good luck there my 2 pretty girl XD XD XD....and the day was ended by watching Transformers 2. I recommend readers to watch the movie. In my opinion, this movie is the best movie of the month for me. :D

ameq is furious!!! XD

Boys with Ann

gorgeous....XD

Girls with Ann

me.... wanna eat the faraway oily meat..XD

Leo with boys..:D...


long exposure break shot...

with Steffi and Tina...:D

hmmmm....

On 27th to 30th, we went to various places with less and less members. LOL. In the end left us 3, me , Jimz and FimTan. Too bad FimTan will be going back as well on 4th July on the morning. Thus left 2 of us. And I have to start to think about my Final Year Project. Got to start it earlier so that I will not have to squezee it with the other assignments on next semester. :(... Got no choice as it is going to be my last semester in Monash University. Anyways, I think I am addicted again with Initial D Arcade although it is not until I want to purchase the card. The card cost freaking 16 RM. Now, that what I called as expensive. :D

So for now, I think I will have some well deserved holiday and put the project aside. And I am very happy now despite the project. Don't know why, but I am just happy. There is no reason needed to smile or being happy. :D... So, for todays menu, gonna go karaoke with Julie cs and watch Ice Age 3 in 3D. Hope it is worth the money. :D

Btw, yesterday, I broke my glasses. It was 2.5 years old. T_T... I really wish to get the same model again, but I don't think my parents and friends allow it. So, on that day, I went to pyramid to order another one. Will post the photo ASAP. For the other photos, I will post them tomorrow. :D
my precious~~~~

now in pieces....T_T

Okay la, gotta sleep for now. :D

H42

********UPDATE********

It has arrived!! My new glasses.... Schwarzenbach.... fiuh...... but there is one thing, when I am wearing it, I feel dizzy...got to bring it to pyramid to be calibrated again, this time based on my old glasses...:D

my brand new spanking glasses...XD

1 comment:

3d1_S. said...

wuih.. mantap kacamata baru-ny
hahaha