Saturday, September 5, 2009

Catching somebody's smile??

Hey, another post during early morning. Yeah, it is almost 3 AM here. And it is already 7th week of Monash. Oh no, I wish I had more time to do my assignment. Starting next week, I have to due 1 assignment for each week. Gosh, I don't even finish half of the assignment for next week!!

Anyway, nothing beats the schedule of this month. I have Melaka trip, Singapore trip and the last but not the least is Prom Night. Woohoo.... My first formal prom night..... (well, I skipped CIMP Prom Night FYI =( )... So be prepared for some posts with plethora of photos. I love taking photos. Hahaha....Although I have a standard camera but I am proud of it, as it has taken alot of people's expression esp. their smiles. :D... maybe because smile is a curve that set everything straight??? LOL... ( the quote is from my friend, cant remember when). And somehow today I feel like want taking some photos. Photos that contain your smile. Smile that could brighten the day as if the smile is the sun itself....(wow.... How could i??? LOL..)

ehem ehem..... :D

Anyways, maybe some of you could guess, Melaka trip is from 'Tarabuddy event, and obviously Prom is from Monash. Now, Singapore trip??? Well, I was informed by my parent that they will be there at 20 Sept. And they ask me to come as on 21 and 22 is holiday and on 23 which is Wed, I have no class. So, why not? I decided to book Aeroline ticket from Sunway to Singapore. And you know wat? I can't wait to meet them and my sister. Yes, she is coming as well. Expect some brotherhood and sisterhood photos. LOL.

Well, before that, I have to overcome some assignments. Sigh. Wat a life. I feel that this semester is one of the worst semester ever. On the early weeks, I felt guilty and embarassed because of the failure. Now, I feel useless as I can't really do my assignment. Sigh....
hmmm.....
hmmmmmm....

Enough with the feeling paragraph. hahaha

Now, gotta sleep to gather some energy before having busy weekend. I promise, there will be some photos in next post. ;)

H42

9 comments:

3d1_S. said...

sum1 smile.. =)

oM aMaNG said...

LoL booo~~~ guess who? hahaha!!!

H42 said...

haha...welcome2...:D :D :D

Carolina said...

saya sudah dibuat lebih dari tersenyum oleh anda2 semua.. tiap malem ku tertawa tanpa henti har!! wakakaka

oM aMaNG said...

senyum is NORMAL aunty..

but if tertawa all by urself tanpa henti..every night...no wonder ur in the RSJ hahahaha!!

H42 said...

well.... RSJ Siamang Hijau...ahhahahaha

oM aMaNG said...

LoL room number R-C4R0...visitors currently still allowed

H42 said...

eh???? room number R-C4RO?????
ehhh???? I dun understand~~

H42 said...

ooo.... now i got it..... after reading my prev comment...hahaha