Monday, September 28, 2009

Monash Ball 2009

Here it is. The moment when all of us are waiting for. The main event of the month. The event that starts our mid break. The event that ends our week 9 (sigh!!). The event when all of us get dressed and have some fun. It is THE MONASH BALL 2009. It was held in Sunway Resort Ballroom on 25th September 2009, right before the mid break. Right after some assignments dued for some students.

This is what all of us been waiting for. We went to pyramid to get some proper attire that suit its theme which is Vogue which is the name of famous fashion magazine. So it is about fashion now. I had to borrow Edi's shirt for it as I can't find anything suit me. I pair it with my (newly bought) pant and a suit. There I am ready to go. :D

We had our feet stepped on the entrance of Sunway Resort after taking cabs (there were 3 cabs as Tiara people are joining us). As soon as I entered, I saw alot of people wearing suits and dresses. Wow, what a view. I never been into a prom or something like that. And then when the girls arrived, I was wowed by them. They were gorgeous, really gorgeous. I took some photos with each of them. Wee.... I have photos with gorgeous girls... LOL!!

The time was 8.30 PM, we went inside to have some bread. LOL! Seriously, we had to wait again until like around 8.40 PM. We had our appetizer with dance performance. Overall, the performances are okay okay. Not VERY great, but it was good. But I didn't watch the dance as I had to stand up alittle bit to get a complete view on them. Too bad. The one that I really enjoy is stand up comedy. At first, I thought it will be boring or maybe he will insult people. But hey, he was not bad. The jokes were nice. He got his own music and he did some dance which I think it's kinda creative. By the way, the next menu is soup. Wantan soup with chicken broth. The main course is some chicken with some kinda of cake. LOL! I can't remember. The desert was something something with ice cream. :D... Too bad the foods are kinda too exotic for me... They are way too little for my big tummy...hahaha

We took quite a lot of photos. And camera's battery was almost died. Damn. I think I didn't charge it fully. Hmm... I took Shinta's camera instead after that. Thanks alot Shin. There were alot photos in stairs. The stairs of memory for everyone. Haha....

Anyways, let the photos speak for themselves...:D :D :D

All the boys

The Appetizer

The Soup

The Main Course

The Desert

Roommates

6 buddies...:D

One of my favorite photo.....Taken by Edi

All of us, minus CF (taking photo), Fany and Jane

All the girls except Jane n Fany


H42

3 comments:

ericayin said...

weee...so would attend another ball if u had the chance?

H42 said...

with u guys of course...:)

oM aMaNG said...

LoL donnit a ball la...lets just have a themed party...hahahaha!