Saturday, September 19, 2009

No Mood Some other thoughts....

I have no mood to update my blog.....period....thanks to project.....

Enough said.....Nite

H42



On second thought, I think I want to update it a little bit. With sitting on my bed and having my back againts the wall, I could see 2 peaceful faces......well... u know what i mean....:D..... ( i wonder how come the room is cool??? LOL...Usually it is not as cool as this...)

Anyways, well, as you can see, hmm...after typing alit bit, I think it is not appropriate to show it here. So I decided to keep it myself.....

Hmm...After thinking abit, I think I forgot what I want to say...LOL!!!..... After changing my sitting position... I think I really forgot what I want to say....hahahahha

HUAMP~~!!!! Okay la...I think I just go sleep....

H42


*********************UPDATE*********************
For a second, I think I saw somebody was smiling.....:D

3 comments:

oM aMaNG said...

!?!?!?!?!?!!!! what la u hahaha...what time u slept wei?? hahaha

H42 said...

oh... i slept at 3.30...:D :D :D....that's why I was sleeping in the car on the way back to sunway...hehe

3d1_S. said...

capede harrr