Friday, September 11, 2009

tears are not tobe shed for nothing

Well, I want to apologize for the promise in the last post that state that next post will be photos post, well, that will be posponed for the next one. Anyways, this post is kinda just some ideas that popping out from in my mind, so it could be a messy post.... :D

Well, from the title, it suggests that there is some kind of tears shedding topic in this post. Ya, I admit that. And I want to admit that I really scare or rather uncomfortable with tears (ppl crying) and dun even mention about tears that are dropping in front me (I am looking at one's crying).... Hmm.... Since my high school, I realize that I really don't like seeing somebody's crying. Well, it is not that i hate it, but I just feel that I am helpless that I could not help. And how I wish that I could help. For example: one of my friend that is still studying at far South from Sunway. She was crying in the phone when sharing with me. Me that was so afraid of tears esp. girl's felt so helpless that could not help her or at least could rub her tears away. All I can do is just listening to her pour all of her feeling and..well..tears... :(..... That is enough to make so panic that I don't know what to do. And again, don't mention me looking at her crying.

Although I don't againts crying over sadness, sometimes tears are not to be shed for nothing. Well, I know that it is because of sadness. But sometimes that sadness was not supposed to be happenned. What I want to say here is that when shedding tears are okay, but those tears are not supposed to be shed for something that is not worth it. It does not worth it you know? Because in my point of view, tears are precious. LOL.....

Despite me talking about againts cry over something that does not worth it, it is normal for us to cry over sadness or some other things. In fact, maybe it is the only way to cease our pain and sadness. And you know what? It is not a shame for shedding tears over some pain or sadness.

Hmm.... I feel like I am talking with 2 different sides...LOL..... Got to improve my writing skill. Anyways, that's what is in my mind right now. Told you that it will be mostly some random ideas that come our from my mind.... So, anything wrong, pardon me. But those are from my point of view. :D

Okay la, so gotta sleep for now as later got class at 10. :D
Nite guys and girls...

H42

1 comment:

oM aMaNG said...

LoL donno how to respond..mind blank..but i was here~~~ =)