Thursday, May 14, 2009

14th May 2009...

It is already the 14th day of May 2009. We only have a month to go before exams. Everyone is struggling with assignments and exam preparations. And I think this month will be the heaviest month for me as well. Although I only have 2 assignments to be dued, I have to rush my implementation stage for my final year project. Too bad I don't really enjoy in doing it. And I don't know why. Need to enjoy it more so that I do it well...^^

Anyways, I don't understand why I am updating my blog. LOL. I don't have any intentions or what so ever especially after I had to take bath because my hair was creamy. LOL. Thanks to fenny for creamy hair treatment. XD Oh, speaking of creamy hair, I want to congratulate Devina for being on this earth for 21 years and counting. XD... I will reach that time in next couple months.

Hmm... HUAMPH~~~~.... I am sleepy~~~~ Yeah, I know it is 3 AM and I AM SUPPOSED to be sleeping not sleepy. Haha. I still can't change this habit for like 2 semesters already. And I wish I could change it for sake of future. :D...

Hmm..... I have no idea anymore..... =_="..... Even the review of the game that I was talking about, I haven't typed yet, don't even mention about the picture of the game. I procrastinate too much already I think. Sigh. Hopefully, by this weekend, I could type the review and another full of hope, I could post it. :D :D :D....

Wow, saw a very shiny lightning. I think that indicate I have to go sleep and expect a VERY heavy rain soon. :D
Okay la, see you in the next post. I wish you a very good luck and have a nice day.

H42

No comments: