Thursday, May 7, 2009

In Campus

Hmm, after 2 posts that were not my style (I was too emo i think), here we go again with usual post and i hope in the future no more those emo thingy... :D

Okay, so I finished my assignments, well, not all, but I managed to finished them on time and I am very happy with it as I will have some time to rest. FYI, I still got 2 more assignments to be dued on week 12 and final year project report to be dued around that time as well. Another thing that make me happy is one of my unit will not have any class anymore until 20th May. Woohoo... Means on Thursday and Wednesday, I don't need to wake up early.... cheerzzzzzzz!!!!!!!!!! LOL!!!

Okay, lets put those education thingy aside...^^... As u can see, at last I changed my blog's skin... But also, if u were lucky enough to visit it on 3 days ago, u will notice all the side bar were gone. Well, there is a quick explanation about it. I accidentally deleted them all. LOL. At first, I was searching for a blog skin and I didn't know why. So I got this skin. I downloaded it and I pasted the xml code right away to my blog. And then this is where the disaster happenned. A popup window came out and I didn't really read all of the explanation. All I managed to recognize are widget, html and link list. I, without much thinking, clicked the left most button and after I release the left click, I realize, I just deleted all of my side bar................. and I was " OMG!!! "...... LOL... Well, to tell u the truth, i think this is the third time i had this experience. Last time, it was even worst. I even read the question " Do you want to save?" and I said "No" and I clicked it. And I realize I have not saved it. Then again, after I released my right index finger, I just realize it is my assignment and I added quite alot of words already. swt......

Anyway, as the title imply, I am in campus now, in networking computer lab and it is freezing here..... My hands are too numb to type...damn.... How come the room is so god damn cold???? Okay, after walking around abit, it is warmer now. LOL... And it becomes warmer now after punching lung2 for awhile. LOL....

What did i want to say again?? hmmm....(now focusing to facebook...hahaha)... and now I don't know what to write...LOL...Okay la, see you until I remember what I want to write...:D

H42

No comments: