Tuesday, May 26, 2009

It is the start of week 12!!!

Well, here we are. After 11 study weeks, at last we arrived to the 12th week, the so called the last study week. This week will be the busiest week for most of Monash University student because this week is also known as last-assignment-due week. Some students even have to due 4 assignments at the end of this week. For those, I can only wish you a very good luck. Well, for me, last semester was enough. I had to due 5 (yes! FIVE) assignments at the end of the 12th week. Luckily I was able to finish them all. :D... In addition of that, by the end of this week, means that we will approach what people call as revision week and following after that exam period. Gosh, this semester sure flies very fast.....

Currently I have 2 assignments to be dued. All of them are group assignments fortunately. 1 is to be dued on this Friday and the other will be dued at the end of the revision week. Hopefully I can finish all of them and can focus to the exam which will be on 17, 22 and 25 of June. After that, I think most probably I will go to Singapore to spend some time with family (I miss them~~). And I will be back to Malaysia again. I decided not to go back hometown because the holiday time is just too short. And I also have to continue my final year project.... Too bad this holiday I won't be able to meet up with friends in hometown. :(

Okay, so that pretty much what will happen until June. Haha. And to think that this semester will be over in less than 1 months, I will be commencing my last semester in less than 2 months. Wow....... :D :D :D

And another WOW because it is 4.13 AM now....swt.... gonna sleep for now... Still haven't typed anything about the review. Gonna do it soon. :D..Nite and hope the new day will bright up your day...

H42

No comments: