Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Some catch up post (again)...

Well.. after a very tiring night, here I am again with some catch up post (again).... Too bad I could not update as quick as the others as I was too busy with my project myself....sigh...Anyways, during mid break, there were many things happenned. Most of them are outing event. I will document some of them that was a major outing.....There were 2 of them. Karaoke and Mid Autumn Festival in SJBA temple.

Karaoke Outing

On the day, we went to TGI Friday to have lunch. I had Jack Daniel Chicken which at the first time I thought this is not gonna make me full. However, I had to erased that thought as it really stuffed up my big tummy. And the chicken tasted really nice. Too bad, the price is, again, hinder me to have this place as a favorite place for lunch or dinner.

Before we went for Karaoke, we went to watch movie. Tsunami in Haeundae. The movie was really nice despite a VERY jumpy plot during the 1st half of the movie. But after the tsunami hit the city, it become abit dramatic and more realistic. I like the idea of the electric pole that eletrocuted all people that are on the water. It is kinda......... scary also. In nut shell, it was a gud movie with alot of message such as being polite with elder.

As the name of the event implies, we, then went to Karaoke and we were 1 big group that went crazy in our room until the staffs told us not to stand on the chair. Yes, they did. The girls. I could not witness it myself as I had to buy movie ticket for my friend. Too bad then.

Anyhow, we had 4 hours of Karaoke that made us danced and sang until run out of voice. LOL!!

After that, at the night we went to Jimz's place to have some kind of small mooncake festival. We even lighted our own lantern.

Let the pictures speak from themselves..:D

Our lunch

The girls

I like Ameq's expression here

See?? All the girls were on the sofa....

Dangdut song, I guess?


Amore n Conflitto, Karaoke Episode??

At Jimz's place

Our lanterns



Lantern Festival at SJBA temple

This is the real lantern festival. Too bad I did not get to light one of those lantern. But I did took quite alot of my friedns holding them. Hmm.... It is enough. :D

Anyways, we arrived there around 7 o'clock and went to Puja. Then after that, I went to help friends that were helping kids having their dinner. And then......... We also had our dinner of course. LOL! And the rest of the event was like last year. Anyways pictures speak thousand words...Enjoy!

Colin's BF...LOL!!

We were helping them having their dinner

And, it's our turn now!!

Tree pose??

The photo of the night!!

My left side...

and the right side...haha

Wenny said she wanted to make this as her profile picture...haha



H42

No comments: