Friday, October 16, 2009

21 years being in this world

Wow... with this post, I am welcoming 21st year living in this very world. I had alot of wishes from all over the world (literally)..haha.. Anyways, I want to thanks all people that wished me from Facebook and by calling me. I really appreciate it that you guys remember my birthday. Hahaha....

Anyways, I want to thank Monash as it is so generous that it gives me 2 more assignments to be dued on next week. 1 project and 1 coding assignment. How generous! Compare with last year, I had my birthday during exam week... Hmm.... Not much different uh? Haha..

And the current moment...I still replying all walls that are still raiding my facebook... haha.... There should be more after sun shows himself...... haha..... until then, I want to say, good night and good luck for everyone!!!

Like last year, this is the 1st picture of me being 21st year old...:D


H42

5 comments:

ericayin said...

Wee, so you're grown up now. =)
All the best in everything you do. Hehe. And you said you'd be a good man...better keep your word.
Take care!!!
And Happy Happy Birthday again. =)

H42 said...

thanks alot...:D

vee said...

ah ithuu votoo hasill narsiss tadii malemm yaaa ?
;P

H42 said...

haha..tau aja...:D

Carolina said...

Hurray!! "Welcome to the jungle!" (Abank, 2009) haha!!

Happy Birthday Har! :)