Sunday, October 25, 2009

Ole Ole Bali Dinner

It is already a week that me being at 21 years old male that still is learning being an adult. The week was very stressful and full of disappointment. I really want to thank my friends that supported me during it. You are the best!

Anyways, on 24th October, I, CF, and Edi already planned a dinner. A dinner at Ole Ole Bali at Sunway Pyramid. There were 19 people in total. I know. It is HUGE. But everything was going in order. Everyone said the dinner was nice ( I did asked some of them :D). And I am really happy that in that moment, my 21st birthday present is given to me complete with scrapbook. The book contains all memories since Langkawi trip. I REALLY LOVE IT. THANKS EVERYONE! Lucky my tears of joy did not shed...... XD... And the present is ( as I have guessed) a new sandal. :D... My one was transforming into a crocodile that could laugh with me ( well, I did had it sewed... ). No wonder Edi did not ask me to buy a new one anymore. And luckily I have not bought one although I already have a plan. :D.... Again, THANKS ALOT !!!!

After we had our dinner, we went to different places. Some of us went home. Some of us went to Jusco then went home. Left me, Jimz, CF, Edi, Colin, Nat, Ameq, Ann, Vee and Arie. We went to game center and we played until drop. Literally. I was so tired when I arrived to my house. But I had fun. It was a very fun night. Wish there is more in the future. :D

Anyways, pictures speak thousand words. Enjoy! (pictures will be uploaded later)

H42

No comments: