Saturday, October 17, 2009

My 21st Birthday (cont.)

This is what happenned!!!!!!!!



Okay, can't resist not to post that heart breaking photo. Haha. Anyways, as I told you guys in the last post, I gotta feeling that it's gonna be good tonight...ehem! not tonight, but this morning! Ya! I was waken up by Edi at around 8.45s (according to my watch). When I woke up, I realize that Farid's clock has been turned around for some reason. Hmm.... Suspicious...... And Edi with all his mightybear power, was trying to wake me up...well.. in fact, he was forcing me.... And because of that, I realized. This is the time. The time of judgment. LOL. Not that serious. :P.. and guess what? Farid was putting some make up to my face. Hahaha

So... I was brought around blindfolded ( hmmm... I think blindfolding is kinda trend now uh??) Maybe because of its surprise and mystery element... Who knows? )... I guess to just to made confuse. But I could guess where it will ended up. Ya. As usual, almost all birthday party are held in front of the infamous Sunway Lagoon View. It is so famous that once upon a time, there was so much flour, eggs and many many bread ingredient there and even some plastic rope around the pole (guess that is not for pole dancing.. LOL!! ). Back again, in the end I was un-blindfolded. And voila! There were all Ciken d Gondelz members wishing a happy birthday. After making wishes (yes...wishes!! not wish...get it? :P ) and blow the candles, Ameq, Ann and Vero were putting more make up to my-already-makeup-ed-by-Farid face. Anyways, the main event is another surprise for me. As last year, I was poured with expired milk, guess what, today, it was sweet soy sauce. OMG! I became some bloody dude that has survived harsh fight. LOL!

The rest of it is ordinary birthday party. Taking photos. Cakes. Running around playing cream. Pouring anything that you could pour onto the birthday guy ( the victim? XD ). In the end, I want thank everyone that was there, that willingly to woke up at early hour just for this event. LOL! So... As usual, pictures speak thousand words. Let them do the job!

The voyage to the event..LOL!


The make up process

None of the birthday party that has this background...we are the 1st!!

MON MON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NE NEK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Don't pour again!!

Don't hit me!!!

Yeah!! B17-3 rocks!!

Whose hand???

rusuh rusuh!!



Somehow... I like this photo....

H42

2 comments:

Carolina said...

Hahaha!! WISHES xD

Anyways, so sorry har, we were late to celebrate it :).. and don't forget this 21st b'day yaaaaaa :)

H42 said...

hahaha... nevermind one.... late but have a gud impression is also not bad...:P