Thursday, October 8, 2009

Quick Info Post

As the name implies, this post is just some quick info of what happen in these couple days..... And it will be in some short paragraphs...... hence quick info....:P

This morning, I was informed that I can not attend the March 2010 graduation....I will be attending the 13 November 2010 graduation...which means.....another year of waiting.... OMG..

Another thing is, I love my laptop even more now (don't know why).... Thinking to purchase a laptop sleeve and applying some laptop protective stickers

I was planning to extend my passport....and I need............a copy of offer letter....OMG!!!! I am a student for almost 3 years and you still ask me a copy of offer letter to extend my visa??? Who do you think I am?? An illegal immigrant that is pursuing IT degree??

I watched "Where Got Ghost?" today!! I love how Jack Neo trying to make some horror movie with some comedy element in it. Love it! Love the surprise part! Love the holding hand part! LOL!!!

My exam is on 3, 9 and 13 of November 2009. It will end my 6th semester and I have to wait for my summer which will start on January 2010............. which means....2 months of vacuum....2 months of glutonny.....2 months of staying in home doing nothing......2 months of sleeping time....hahaha

And the last but not the least........ There are 8 days left............ before opening a new page of my life....:D


H42

2 comments:

oM aMaNG said...

huhhhh?? how come u cannot grad on march?? noo~~ then u must waste one whole year??

H42 said...

yes...unfortunately......sigh